The SE-3 three-channel electrocardiograph is designed for ECG recording in adult and pediatric patients using ECG electrodes installed on the body surface. The electrocardiograph is intended for use only by doctors and medical workers in hospitals and health care institutions.
Characteristics and features:
• 3 channel electrocardiograph
• Color display, size 320 × 240 mm
• Russian language support
• Powered by AC 220V or DC sources - internal lithium-ion battery with professional power circuit, power management system and protection system
• Thermal printer with high resolution, recording frequency ≤150 Hz. Type of paper: rolled or folded thermal paper with a width of 80 mm.
• Automatic isoline adjustment for optimal printing
• The SE-3 series electrocardiograph can store up to 200 ECG files. Increases using a USB drive.
• Simultaneous registration and amplification of the ECG signal in 12 leads, display and recording of curves on 3 channels.
• Modes: AUTO, Manual, RHYTHM and R-R
• A comprehensive set of filters and increased sensitivity
• Additional measurement and interpretation functions
• Simple interface for system setup and parameter settings
• Informative prompts on the display about disconnection of leads, lack of paper, low battery charge, etc.
• Standard input/output interface and RS232 communication interface
• Transfer of ECG data to a PC is carried out using the Smart ECG Viewer program of the company EDAN (Option). File format: DAT, PDF, SCP, FDA-XML, DICOM
• Size 290 × 220 × 85 mm
• Weight about 2 kg
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.