SE-601B are used, first of all, in ambulatory ECG rooms, rooms for electrophysiological studies, emergency departments.
Characteristics and features:
• 6-channel electrocardiograph
• Color display, 5.7 inches diagonal
• Powered by AC 220V or DC sources - internal lithium-ion battery with professional power circuit, power management system and protection system
• Russian language support
• Full alphanumeric keyboard
Simultaneous registration and amplification of the ECG signal in 12 leads
• Detection of faulty / disconnected electrodes
• Convenient high-efficiency recording by pressing the PRINT / STOP key
• Thermal printer with high resolution, recording frequency ≤150 Hz.
• Folded thermosensitive paper: 110 × 140 mm, 150 pages for recording high-resolution curves, calibration marks, paper speed gain setting
• Support for accurate digital filter to reduce polarization potential and other interference
• Choice of any mode without restrictions: automatic, manual, rhythm mode or R-R interval analysis
• The function of working with directions
• The possibility of using a barcode scanner (for quick scanning of a patient's individual barcode, provided that the hospital has a system for electronic storage of patient data and the availability of systems for scanning and identifying patients by reading barcodes).
• Display of ECG curves on a grid background
• Real-time ECG recording, pre-recording, periodic recording and arrhythmia-synchronized recording
• SE-601B series electrocardiograph can store about 200 ECG files. Expandable with a USB drive
• Measurement function and interpretation function
• The ability to transfer ECG data to the Smart ECG Viewer using a serial communication cable, a network cable (Option). Convenience of system configuration and file management. Work with several file formats: DAT, PDF and additional formats (SCP / FDA-XML / DICOM)
• Size 322x310x101mm
• Weight about 2.6 kg
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.